Rebelious Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars: Rebelious Lightbringers Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Officers and leaders,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gom Stuke

Gom Stuke

Guild Officers and leaders, Empty
PostSubject: Guild Officers and leaders,   Guild Officers and leaders, EmptyJuly 21st 2008, 11:40 am

Hi all we need to have a vent gathering to talk about the direction of this guild, as fast as I recruit we loose members due to the lack of activity with our players, there are a core of 3 people i see almost everyday and with that we are doing our own thing most of the time. We are a guild and like any other team, guild, clan ect... we should be here as 1 team not 25 members that are doing their own thing. So please post a time for when we can get on vent and get this guild going again. Quick you are welcome to join and any of you that I spoke with this past weekend EM, thanks

Dan AKA GOM...lol pirat
Back to top Go down
Gom Stuke

Gom Stuke

PostSubject: Re: Guild Officers and leaders,   Guild Officers and leaders, EmptyJuly 31st 2008, 10:33 am

I was thinking that maybe we should make the officers role more of a exciting role and delegate differant responsiblities to each officer. For example:

Quick-PVP leader---Must know everything about PVP and help with builds ect...
Gom- GVG Leader---Must know strats builds ect....
AB leader ----Best builds and what maps are played and strats to do the best they can with that map
Sir oryk-PVE leader-----Has all the mods completed knows all the missions and help guild get caught up with other members
Jade-HFF Leader---- A must to build up faction, can run Hff without issues teach others how to hff.
Hawk-Alliance leader---Must bring in active alliances that will be helpful ect.. This has to belong to the leader of the guild.
Birr-UW-FOW leader...learn the builds and the routes

All these titles may make it more intresting for the officers and they need to make it fun to join in all activities, and everyone still need to recruit members. What do you all think?? jocolor

Last edited by Gom Stuke on August 2nd 2008, 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade Xyla
Admin
Jade Xyla

PostSubject: Re: Guild Officers and leaders,   Guild Officers and leaders, EmptyJuly 31st 2008, 2:17 pm

This isn't a bad idea. Please talk to different ppl and see what they think. I will let you spearhead this since it was your idea. As you know I can do the Hfff.
Back to top Go down
Jade Xyla
Admin
Jade Xyla

PostSubject: Re: Guild Officers and leaders,   Guild Officers and leaders, EmptyJuly 31st 2008, 3:19 pm

Also, I thought you would prolly be best suited for the GVG, since you have done them longer than the rest of us. Please keep me advised as to who is interested in which section. I hope you have noticed I added the catagories under the guild heading. When ppl are assigned I will make them a moderator of their section. That means all officers need to be registered. Thanks for working on this for me.
Back to top Go down
Birr Sorc

PostSubject: Re: Guild Officers and leaders,   Guild Officers and leaders, EmptyJuly 31st 2008, 9:34 pm

Already talked to Gom. I will be in charge of the Underworld and FoW. I'll look up a lot information for it and good builds for each class, including NF and Factions characters as well. I will post it under a certain topic or if Jade could make me a section under one of the main topics it'd make it easier to find. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Officers and leaders,   Guild Officers and leaders, Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Officers and leaders,
Page 1 of 1