Rebelious Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars: Rebelious Lightbringers Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for becoming an officer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade Xyla
Admin
Jade Xyla

Rules for becoming an officer Empty
PostSubject: Rules for becoming an officer   Rules for becoming an officer EmptyJune 17th 2008, 1:41 am

For starters, I am glad there have been so many people interested in becoming Officers. Thank you for your interest.

In order to become an Officer you have to meet several requirements. These requirements were discussed among Jacaar and myself when the guild was formed and have been adjusted due to certain circumstances.

Requirements:

1. We will only promote 1 Officer for every 5 members we have. So if we have 35 members we will have 7 Officers, No more. We understand that members do leave, but after careful consideration Jacaar and I have decided that unless an Officer becomes rude we will not demote anyone. So what this means is if we get 50 members and have 10 Officers and then we lose all of our members the Guild will have 10 Officers. But, no one will then be promoted until the member count reaches the next goal for an Officer promotion.

2. You have to be an active player. That means trying to log on daily and if not daily every other day. (yes exceptions do come into play such as weddings, vacations, etc and these are understandable)

3. You need to be helpful. If someone asks for help, if you can help please make sure you do. Part of my Recruitment line is we are Helpful and Friendly. So we have to be helpful especially to new members, but to fellow Officers and other members as well.

4. Once you are promoted you need to help recruit. We want the Guild to continue to grow and this is the only way to do that. How you recruit is up to you. I prefer to stand in town and Spam, others prefer to help new gamers and recruit that way. Your choice just make sure you do it.

These requirements were put in place to help maintain a balance of Officers vs. Members, to be fair to members looking to be promoted and to ensure our Guild's growth. If you have any questions regarding these requirements you can pm me or Jacaar here or in game. If you are interested in becoming an Officer please pm me or Jacaar here or in game as well. A list is being made of interested members. When promoting from this list Jacaar and I will decide carefully the order to Promote.

If you have your name on the list, and you want to help your promotion happen sooner, you can help recruit to get the member count up. Since you can't invite them without being an Officer pm the interested new members name to an Officer to invite for you. Make sure you keep track of who you recruited to the Guild.

Thank you all for your interest in our growing guild.

Jade and Jacaar
Back to top Go down

Rules for becoming an officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebelious Lightbringers :: Rebelious Lightbringers :: Guild Announcements-
Jump to: