Rebelious Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars: Rebelious Lightbringers Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running a group in HM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gom Stuke

Gom Stuke

Running a group in HM Empty
PostSubject: Running a group in HM   Running a group in HM EmptyJune 16th 2008, 9:07 am

Hey everyone looking to do all the missions over but HM and I would like to setup a time at night maybe twice a week or more to get this done. I would be looking to start at the begining and finish up at the EotN. I would like to get a group of no less than 4-6 but would love to get 7-8 on the later missions. anyoen intrested post here with good times (Based on EST) and what nights up to 3 nights. Smile I would rather get Guild members to do this and this can help if we get a core group in GVG and AB ect...
Back to top Go down
Jade Xyla
Admin
Jade Xyla

PostSubject: HM   Running a group in HM EmptyJune 17th 2008, 2:14 am

I don't typically run HM missions. Talk to Kick It A Nickel, I know he runs HM. As for other people in the guild. I am not sure who has beat which campaigns.
Back to top Go down
Birr Sorc

PostSubject: Re: Running a group in HM   Running a group in HM EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 2:40 pm

Well you know me, I've already been asking if you guys wanted to do HM with me...So I'm up for anytime on any dates. So if you ever decide to do this let me know I'm down to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running a group in HM   Running a group in HM Empty

Back to top Go down

Running a group in HM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebelious Lightbringers :: Guild Wars :: General Chat-
Jump to: