Rebelious Lightbringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars: Rebelious Lightbringers Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to fix the problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade Xyla
Admin
Jade Xyla

Trying to fix the problem Empty
PostSubject: Trying to fix the problem   Trying to fix the problem EmptyAugust 11th 2008, 10:06 pm

I have been getting a lot of criticism lately on how many inactive members there are in the guild. I understand your frustration and I am with you on it. Everyone has to understand that summer is having a large impact on the guilds attendance. You also have to understand that summer isn't going to last forever and people will be back to playing guild wars soon. Until then try and make the best of it. Nothing says you have to ONLY play with guild members. There are other players that you can join parties with. I have done it, it doesn't hurt and it can be fun. Many people have left, returned and left again because there isn't anyone on to play with. I see one thing wrong with that picture though. HARDLY ANYONE IS RECRUITING!!!! At one point we had over 30 members and since then people have stopped playing or they have left, BUT NO ONE IS REPLACING THEM. You can complain about a problem until you are blue in the face, but until you try to help fix the problem your complaining doesn't help. Please work with me on trying to get the guild back on track. WE HAVE TO RECRUIT AND WE HAVE TO RECRUIT HARD. I remember, not that long ago, MEMBERS recruiting right and left to get promoted. Officers, part of your duties is to recruit. Please lets get back to this.

Thank you.

Jade
Back to top Go down

Trying to fix the problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rebelious Lightbringers :: Rebelious Lightbringers :: Guild Announcements-
Jump to: